Take your SurRon Light Bee Suspension to the next level with the Rockshox Boxxer Ultimate front forks. Fully compatible for the Surron Light Bee, tried and tested by Ampd Bros and sold as a complete kit with the necessary fittings required to fit directly to your bike.
Please note: the steering tube will need to be cut down to the desired length to fit your bike or if you prefer to mount your handlebars in a higher position then you will not need to do so. If you are un-able to do so you will need to engage a professional to do this correctly.
- Disc and calliper will need to be offset with the included fittings.
- Headset tube will need to be cut down to desired length
- Removal and transfer of stock headset bearings may be difficult and we recommend purchasing a second set of new bearings, as removing stock bearings can result in damage if not completed with care.
- Complete Assembly
- Suits Light Bee Models
- 200mm Travel
- Rockshox Boxxer
- Multi Stage Adjustable
- Debon Air Spring
- Minimum Rotor Size 200mm, Max 220mm
- Max Tyre Width 81mm (suits stock wheels & tyres)
- Gloss Black or Red
- Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- New ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- New Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- New foil graphics
- Highly tuneable DH-specific DebonAir™ spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel
Note: When replacing forks you will need to replace your headset bearings as well (not included).