The SurRon Storm Bee Enduro Road Registrable Electric Dirt Bike’s have now landed in Australia – of which Ampd Brothers is now the Official Partner and Distributor of the world’s most renowned electric motorcycle brand, Sur-Ron!
Boasting a suave reputation, the Sur-Ron Storm Bee Electric Dirt Bike means serious business and serious competition. It’s not hard to see why this world wide phenomenon is taking on the likes of the conventional petrol dirt bikes fiercely – but take note this beast is not for the faint of heart.
Take to the trails with Storm Bee, which comes as standard with a Jaw dropping 22.5KW Mid Motor which will lay down 520nm of serious dirt! Some say this Dirt Bike is comparable to a conventional 250cc combustion engine bike and makes for the perfect ride for enduro trails, mx tracks, farm & work vehicles, weekend recreational riders and even for serious pro riders.
Conquer all trails sand, hills, dirt and more with ease on the Surron Storm Dirt Bike. Now with a 48AH SONY VTC Cell Removable Battery and a seriously tough aluminium construction, this is a bike that will not only combat rust but it also charges in record time of 3-4HRS with the included Fast Charger!
Boasting multiple model’s in the Storm lineup – theres guaranteed to be a model that suits your riding requirements.
– MX – 18/21″ Wheels with Mud Tyre + ASR + BERS
– Enduro – 18/21″ Wheels with Mud Tyre + ASR + BERS + Lights/Indicators & Road Registrable
ASR (Active Slip Reduction)
The Surron Storm Bee is fitted with active slip reduction systems that is independently developed by Surron. It is a multi-level adjustable system that can be adjusted easily during your ride to adapt to any road or terrain condition to obtain maximum grip at all times making cornering safe and secure.
BERS (E-Braking Energy Regenerative Systems)
A multi-level adjustable energy regeneration system that provides more range to your battery pack whilst also reducing braking pressure on your bikes disc brakes.
– Prices do not include any On Road Costs. Registration & Licensing requirements vary from state to state. You can also read our Article here on Registration & Licensing. for more info refer to a member of our team for more info.
– Storm Bee’s are shipped in fabricated steel crates and will require proper tools to remove the bike from this crate.
Storm Road Ready Model Features:
- 90V/48AH Sony VTC Battery
- Side View Mirrors
- Taco Dashboard Display
- Front & Rear Lights with Indicators
- Number Plate Mount
- Top Speed 110km/h – LC Category Motorcycle
- Australian ADR LC Complied from July 2022 onwards
- 10KW Mid Motor – Peak 22.5KW Output